skip to main | skip to sidebar

Lady Queen Obscene

Sunday, January 07, 2007

It's like everything's the same, except the biggest part of my life is missing.

I feel so empty.

I think I'm pathetic, but please, come back.
Posted by Nic at 11:27 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (12)
    • ▼  January (12)
      • I still hurt so much, and the only person who can ...
      • It's like everything's the same, except the bigges...
      • I saw a shooting star tonight while having dinner ...
      • Guess How Much I Love You-remember the book? I fee...
      • Good stuff. Thank you Chingy (:(:So it all comes d...
      • Worry RockSchool on Monday. While I don't hate sch...
      • It's pretty strange how though we physically have ...
      • The perfect ending....would be to die tomorrow. Hi...
      • And it's hard at the end of the day..Sometimes whe...
      • Don't know what you got 'til it's gone.-but I knew...
      • I think my standard of English is going down, down...
      • FireworksSpent New Year's Eve with Dong and Charle...
  • ►  2006 (143)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2005 (174)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (12)

About Me

Nic
View my complete profile